Anyone familiar with Philadelphia airport?

TeraCuse

Owner at OKW, fan of the Skyliner
Just going to caveat that I'm posting this in the Adult section because we're both adult travelers. We won't need to worry about moving littles along or any of the accoutrements that typically come with.

Based on flight history, we should be landing in Philly terminal F and need to get to terminal B for our outbound. We have 45 minutes. It will be at 8am, so I'm also assuming that's when things will start to get busier.

Any experience with this airport would be appreciated. I've read you can walk from F to B, which is great as we're reasonably speedy (while still being polite) and only travelling with backpacks. I also read if you walk you have to go back through TSA, which seems dangerous from a time perspective. The other option is a shuttle that runs every 10 minutes.

Scuttle busses run almost continuously between F and C, and F and A. The good thing is you stay inside security. I would go to C and take the moving walkway to B.
That’s from my DH who is most familiar with the airport.

Just going to caveat that I'm posting this in the Adult section because we're both adult travelers. We won't need to worry about moving littles along or any of the accoutrements that typically come with.

Based on flight history, we should be landing in Philly terminal F and need to get to terminal B for our outbound. We have 45 minutes. It will be at 8am, so I'm also assuming that's when things will start to get busier.

Any experience with this airport would be appreciated. I've read you can walk from F to B, which is great as we're reasonably speedy (while still being polite) and only travelling with backpacks. I also read if you walk you have to go back through TSA, which seems dangerous from a time perspective. The other option is a shuttle that runs every 10 minutes.

Just a few experiences I’ve had as Philadelphia is a hub for flights out of Burlington, Vermont. The shuttle is great, have used it plenty. Most often Reps are steering folks down to the shuttle. The walk is great if you have an hour or more AND you like to shop. Never have I ever .... been directed or channeled or wandered lonely as a clod (yeah no that’s not write) to go outside TSA grounds. Is not an issue.

F gates are kind of off in their own world. You can walk, but even moving quickly it's probably 20 minutes. Take the bus to the C gates, which are a 3 minute walk from the B gates.

Each terminal is pretty short, so even if your gate is at the end of the building then you can get to the bus stop in a few minutes.

No reason to walk, take the shuttle. You will still have enough time to stop for coffee or a snack in the food court in the B-C connector concourse. PHL is not a huge airport. You can walk end to end (A West to F) in under 30 minutes. Enjoy your flight, be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!