Anyone ever use parksleepfly.com?

cocacolamom

Mouseketeer
I found a website called parksleepfly.com that offers package deals on your parking at the airport and a hotel stay. There are several cities that they deal with, but we were looking at the Detroit Metro Airport. They were great rates on hotels and they included 7 days worth of parking. Anyone use them before?

I can't say for Detriot, but I used them in Philly before and it was great! We had an early morning flight, so we just stayed a hotel close to the airport and parking was free there. Just got up early the next morning and caught the shuttle to the airport and used it again when we got back to pick up the car. It was perfect and I found it was just about the same price as parking in one of the airport parking lots down there and MUCH more convenient!

We have used them a couple of times for stays in the Chicago area. Never had any problems with them. Also have used stay123.com a couple of times without problems. We have found the exact same hotels on both sites for very different prices, so it pays to shop around.

never used a service to book it before, but we've checked with hotels around the airport we're traveling out of and most offer it. we like, if possible to book at an embassy suites-then you get the added perk of a cook to order breakfast for everyone the morning you leave (and you can always grab some muffins to take to munch on the plane). i think their package was good for up to 14 days stay-but you don't park at the airport, the car stays at the hotel's security overseen lot, and they shuttle you to the airport and shuttle you back when you return. in fact, alot of airport websites have links to a listing of hotels that offer these.

I've used the website to locate hotels that offer the service and then typically I call and book the offer directly with the hotel.

I did not have a good experience with them. I found a great rate near O'Hare, went all the way through with booking it, and then was told by the hotel that they wouldn't honor the rate. Getting my money back was a nightmare! They seemed very disorganized, unprofessional, and kind of shady.

Now I just get tons of spam from them, no matter how many times I try to remove my name from their list.

I would recommend just booking directly with the hotel.

I had a great experience in Chicago near O'Hare. Got a great rate, better than offered by the hotel and had a very nice hotel and the shuttle service worked great. We were gone 8 days w/free parking.

I did confirm directly with the hotel after booking through park/sleep/fly that my ressie was ok just because I'm a worrier.

Check around directly with the airport area hotels first.

I was going to use them or their competitor when we went on our vacation a few weeks ago.

Then I started looking at some of the airport area hotels and found a Holiday Inn Express that offered a much better room ~ for much cheaper ~ and they let me keep my car parked at their *gated* parking lot with 24 hr security for FREE for 10 nights. The other place only allowed 7 nights. Plus, it included a nice free breakfast and free airport shuttle.

This hotel didn't advertise the parking feature, but since they had the airport shuttle listed, it figures that you'd have to leave your car behind. So I called all the ones that listed a shuttle an most all of them said you could leave your car for free.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and information. I'm going to check out the hotel's website first. I, also, am going to see what's on stay123.com.

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter