anyone ever upgraded from standard to deluxe at akl?

daniluvsdisney

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if this much pixie dust ever landed on any of you... do all deluxe rooms have frig. or just concierge deluxe? Traveling with little ones and the extra room would be nice... one of these days I hope to join the lounge lizzards but for now I can enjoy the good that is...WDW :blush: :mickeybar

I've heard not much difference in standard and deluxe as far as room aminities go... anyone ever paid for deluxe w/o concierge?:wave2:

We were upgraded from standard to pool view for our 1st anniversary last Nov. There was a king size bed, but no fridge. Hope that helps!

Fridges are 10.65, I think, per day. A deluxe room is just slightly bigger than a regular room and with a slightly longer balcony. There is also a makeup mirror in the vanity area. You will do fine with a regular sized room and if you would like to add the fridge it isn't that much per day! :)

Our first two trips to AKL were in standard rooms. Even though we were concierge for part of the second trip I didn't want to switch rooms mid trip since I enjoyed the end view that I had. Our third trip was concierge (a deluxe room) and except for the makeup mirror, we didn't notice much in the room difference. We also added a person (DH) to the room, so that might have made it seem the same size! LOL

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!