Anyone ever stayed at Fairfield Inn Lake Buena Vista?

Joe'sgirl

Mouseketeer
I had a free night certificate so my first night in Orlando I am staying at Fairfield LBV, I think its on Vineland. It looks decent for one night and appears in close proximity to the parks. Wondering it is close to SeaWorld? Our Disney package won't kick in til the next day so I figured we might try SeaWorld. Can't tell if this hotel has shuttles or not. Any info is appreciated!

You think it's on Vineland? There's another FF LBV at the corner of Palm and CR 435 ( converted to FF last year after a full rehab ). This second property is closer to SW and has Q beds vs double at the Marriott Village. At MV you can pool hop though. Just make sure you know which one you actually booked.

I stayed at the Fairfield in Marriott Village and the one close to Universal Studios. Both were nice--let me know if you have questions about either of those.

Per my email reservation, it is the Marriott Village Fairfield:
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village 8615 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32821 USA

We are only there the one night so hoping this is decent enough and I can grab a taxi or shuttle to SeaWorld. If not, I am pondering whether I want to use the one day I have left on a Dis ticket from my January trip and just pay to get my daughter a ticket for that day and just do a Dis park.

Okay. The other FF is actually closer to Seaworld, at least the way I would trawl there. If you want to do SW, I suggest re-booking a room at the Springhill near SW, it is much closer. Another possibility is the SW Res Inn, you can actually walk from there and avoid taxi fare.

Springhill would also give you more beds if your entire family is going. That FF would be pretty tight depending on the room you have booked. There is also a Springhill at the Marriott Village if you decide to go with a Disney day.

There is one Fairfield that used to be a Country Inn and Suites. It is at S. Apopka and Palm Parkway. We stayed there last year and it was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter