Anyone ever stay in a HA GV at OKW?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm so excited that we finally snagged a GV at OKW. Taking DS, DDIL, and 3 DGDs (one of whom will be just 6 months old). And since I was told that the only way together first floor or elevator building was by requesting a HA unit. Has anyone here ever stayed in a HA GV? What was it like? Views? Location? Always wanted a GV-fortunately DS chose OKW, since I'm not sure we'd have enough points to stay anywhere else. So, if you have, tell me about it.

Did you reserve a HA GV? 2 in building 48 and 2 in building 63 are the only 4 HA GV. We have stayed in GV several time, but never an HA unit. Can't help you, but you will enjoy the space. Building 48 was a nice golf course view, building 63 is by the main entrance, so more bus noise.

Attachments

• 1655231309948.png
    1655231309948.png
    478.8 KB · Views: 10
Yes, we did reserve it as a HA unit. I remember clicking the check box for accessible villas only. Also the reservation confirmation confirms a HA GV. We've been in Building 48 before, and since DH and DS love golf, they'll like the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter