Anyone else still waiting...waiting...waiting on a July/Aug disc code?

Tina26

<font color=red>Say something witty and you will r
I can hardly wait for them to come out. I check everyday to see if they've been posted yet. I hope they're as good as the codes that are out now!:pinkbounc

Tina26 you are not alone. I am waiting with you. Last year the codes for August came our in the middle to end of this month. I hope they are as good as they were last year. Going for 2 weeks this year planning on CBR and Wilderness lodge. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Me, too! :)

Right now I have a 30% Annual Passholder discount, but I'm always in search of a better rate!

Come on July/August discounts!!! I'd love to see 45%!

I'm waiting as well...hope they're as good as last year.

We are going June 30 to July 6. I have DC discount but would definetly like a better discount! I received one of the postcards that end June 22, but can't use. Staying at ASMO would love to go to AKL, or a cabin, or WL if price is right!!

Count me in!! I noticed that reservations with Summer 1 discounts need to be made prior to March 17. I'm guessing that the July/August discounts will come out after that. Sure hope I'm right!

I am waiting too but make your reservations now! You can always switch the rates for the new ones as long as you call in early

I too check every day. When we came back last Aug. we said, OK enough we really need to save for the kids college. If I see another $49/night at All Stars like last year I guess college will have to wait!

I was waiting for them too, but I decided to just take advantage of the AMEX code that is out for August. I got CSR for 94.00 per night and that saved me $500.00!

Yup! Still looking!!:) I was able to get the AP rate, but I'm hoping that a code comes out that is better. (AP rates this year were not as deep a discount as in the past.) Hopefully something will show up!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!