anyone else stalking Jetblue for 2/14 to 4/30?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
Jetblue is starting to load the dates on the site, but I can't get what I need yet

I can actually see them now and they are through the roof for Feb and April school vacay weeks. We have two teachers in our travel party. haha

Just booked about 15 min ago. Looked earlier today thinking maybe it would show but nope. Looked again at 12:10 and was able to book

I can actually see them now and they are through the roof for Feb and April school vacay weeks. We have two teachers in our travel party. haha

Yep! We are going in April and it was $570 RT. So I had a bunch of windows open and looked for the cheapest at different airports. Tampa won but it arrived at a little after 5 on a Friday...um...no. So instead we are flying in and out of Ft. Lauderdale. RT $323.

FYI, we are going to Ft. Myers so instead of a quick 20min drive to my sisters it will be 2 hours but I think we are going to go to singer island for my dh and DS, sister and BiL to scuba that first weekend instead of mid week.

i checked out Providence flights but haven't checked TPA or FLL yet.

i checked out Providence flights but haven't checked TPA or FLL yet.

We are in CT-I checked bradley, Providence, Lga and hpn to Ft. Myers and bradley was the cheapest at $570 RT.

Then I started checking other FL airports-Tampa, Orlando (that would of been a killer drive though), west palm and Ft. Lauderdale. We would of done Tampa but the arrival time just didn’t work with us sitting in traffic at rush hour.

I am dreading the 2 hr drive but we have done it the past 2 years to go to the keys and singer island and we take a 90 min drive up to shark tooth beach so I’ll take that over the higher price. Just sucks!

we did Port of Miami to Disney in May. Wasn't super fun but we got it done!

The prices are crazy do they usually go down or just get higher?

Depends. I’ve seen both. I kept looking at tickets for my November trip and the prices jumped around constantly. Saw them switch from $128 to $178 and back multiple times. I was using points so I eventually jumped on a fare that was 9,900 points (down from 15,400 points) and then two days later it was back to 15,400. Now the same flight is 9,900 again. Just keep checking and when you find a fare you can live with, I’d take it.

Their fares seem to go up and down a lot. I’ve yet to book my September trip, or my November trip yet. February is just starting to load. Not too bad since I’m flying home Saturday of prez weekend. They haven’t had a good sale in a long time. All the flights I’m watching are all still pretty empty. I do like the times on the new releases today....bwi to mco

We booked JetBlue today as well...Syracuse NY to Orlando for President's week...3 round trip tickets...1,570 total. We usually pay from 1,300 to 1,600, so not unexpected for time of year, direct flight, and early arrival day and late depart day. All in all we can handle that. We haven't gone in two-years, so we saved up and that is about what we expected. Two teachers...not much we can do about time of year and our vacation break.

Just checked, my outbound flight is up $62 from what I paid, multiply that by 5...

Now we just need to book a rental which I found but it’s a 7 seater and we need an 8 right now if my mother is still bale to fly with us (dementia) come April. And hotels for singer island for the first 2-3 nights but I am not paying $500+/night.

We booked JetBlue today as well...Syracuse NY to Orlando for President's week...3 round trip tickets...1,570 total. We usually pay from 1,300 to 1,600, so not unexpected for time of year, direct flight, and early arrival day and late depart day. All in all we can handle that. We haven't gone in two-years, so we saved up and that is about what we expected. Two teachers...not much we can do about time of year and our vacation break.

we have two teachers in our group too. I want to go the first week of May but they can't take that time off. :cool::cool: ;);)

we have two teachers in our group too. I want to go the first week of May but they can't take that time off. :cool::cool: ;);)
2019 will be our last school vaca week! after our youngest graduates we are moving our annual trip to first week of May just hubby and I like we used to go when we first started on our May 1997 honeymoon! ahhhh I can hardly wait! We got decent prices for April 11 BDL to Mco returning April 18th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter