Anyone else on the fence about Maxpass?

... HOWEVER. I think that for a lot of people, it doesn't make financial sense to add Maxpass (at least not every day)...

I completely agree with this. Odd as it sounds, one of the great things about MP is that it ISN'T absolutely mandatory or necessary in order to have a great day in the parks. It all depends on your personal touring style. For the people who want to get in as many rides in a day as possible, then having MP and knowing how to use it well can be a huge advantage. But people who have good FP skills, no mobility issues, and are willing to physically go to the FP machines can also do lots of rides using free FP. And not everyone uses FP, and that's fine, too. We have friends who chose not to add MP on to the APs because it just doesn't fit their park style. They hardly ever use regular FP, so paying for MP just didn't make sense. If they are part of a group that has MP and want to do a FP ride, then we all get paper FP so that they can join in. But it's just not worth the annual MP fee for those rare occasions. We love MP and it works well for us, but I'm glad that it isn't necessary for everyone to buy it for every trip. Hope it stays that way.

@theluckyrabbit
also to add on to what you posted, those of us who are international visitors, Maxpass can not be used due to high data roaming charges and the lack of total park WiFi. I think I might be more open to trying it if the WiFi was more reliable and available all over the park and not just in certain Hotspots. Its just a waste of time and money for me to walk to a hotspot to try to connect to WiFi which may or may not work when I can walk to a Fastpass machine and get a free one.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest