Anyone else having problems with the Disney website?

Aflyingbuttress

Mouseketeer
I've been unable to use it for two days now. The page either doesn't load, loads and then turns white, gives me the someone at the page message, or keeps reloading the same page even after I've clicked on something new.

I've tried multiple computers, browsers, and tablets. Anyone know what is going on?

I've been unable to use it for two days now. The page either doesn't load, loads and then turns white, gives me the someone at the page message, or keeps reloading the same page even after I've clicked on something new.

I've tried multiple computers, browsers, and tablets. Anyone know what is going on?

I have been having this issue with Chrome, but not with Edge. And oddly, not with the DVC website, just WDW (even though it is all on disney.go.com)

Yes, I've been trying to cancel a resort reservation online since last night. :badpc: I really don't want to call and be on hold forever.

Mine has been fine and I switched a reservation yesterday early evening and did the checkout to change room category and got my confirmation. Came back later and refreshed page and it kept flashing "having trouble finding your reservation" or something like that. Then everything turned to French!! I still can;t get in today and try switching languages back. I'm calling now to make sure i didn't just delete something!!

ok all is well I still have a reservation! He said likely just a technical issue. Then I asked for my balance and he made weird "whoooo!" noise like he was shocked. Then he apologized and said he just got a text from his wife that they were having a baby girl and he was the happiest dad in the world - too cute.

I tried Edge and can get in just still not in Chrome.

I have been having this issue with Chrome, but not with Edge. And oddly, not with the DVC website, just WDW (even though it is all on disney.go.com)
Yes, same.
White pages with Chrome
I tried Edge and while it worked better it does have errors. No white pages but DNS errors
So there are issues with the site. Different browsers seem to handle them differently, and some better than others.
Chrome does have the most issues for me, historically, unfortunately, as that is my browser of choice.

There was an update yesterday to the their online and phone systems ... seems it didn't go very well ...

Yes, been pricing packages for spring break 2018 and it won't let me get to the cart option, using google chrome on my mac, grrrr

I've tried Chrome and Firefox and every time I try and login to MDE it just brings me back to a "price your vacation" page.

Confirmed: Online Web Site Dead - not accepting logins as of 16:45 EST, 10-18-2017.
MDE APP (Android) is currently operational.

YEP! All day. I've been trying to change a reservation (and it's for BOG so pretty time sensitive!) and I can't get logged on.

Confirmed: Online Web Site Dead - not accepting logins as of 16:45 EST, 10-18-2017.
MDE APP (Android) is currently operational.

My Apple MDE app is not working. It won't let me log on, either.

Ok well I see it's not just me. I haven't been able to accomplish anything on their site today. I did notice that they were doing maintenance yesterday morning and I assume they screwed something up. Not surprised. Maybe they are fixing it now because it seems they're doing maintenance again.

Had issues last night when trying to price different offers, it only let me go so far into the reservation experience, and then it would take me back to the main page with an empty cart. Was using Firefox, not Chrome or Edge.

I had trouble making a dining reservation earlier today. I kept getting the "someone ate the page" thing. I think they are gearing up for a remodel of the website.

The site, whether on Chrome, IE, Firefox, or the app all aren't working still (7am EST). So on the phone to book my FPs and it's predicting a 2 HOUR wait to speak with an agent. o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter