Anyone else having problems with new 6 day tickets in MDE?

julesann

DIS Veteran
My 6 day phs for May are in MDE but I can only reserve 4 park days. I have spent over 2 or 3 hours on the phone with Disney. I am hearing this is technical glitch all tickets over 4 days are having right now. I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem with tickets purchased this week. I can have the additional parks reserved for me by Disney but I will not be able to change the 2 days myself (at any point) but would have to call in. Given the 45 minute wait each time, I don't want to do this.

I was able to make park reservations with our 6 day military tickets. This was last Saturday and the reservations are for June.

This must be an issue with hoppers? We have old 6-day tickets from before the shutdown. Those worked fine. My mom’s 6 day tickets, which she just extended to hoppers, would only let her make 4 reservation days. She hasn’t called yet.

I still can't access my last two days for park reservations. Anyone else having this problem and do you have any additional information? I was working with DLR internet help dept.

Are you talking about the new special in which you get an extra 2 days tickets w purchase of 4? I had booked a 5 day pass, thinking that I would get an additonal 2 nights added on. When I went to reserve, it stopped at 5 days. When I asked, they said that those free bonus days are included in what I purchased.

Are you talking about the new special in which you get an extra 2 days tickets w purchase of 4? I had booked a 5 day pass, thinking that I would get an additonal 2 nights added on. When I went to reserve, it stopped at 5 days. When I asked, they said that those free bonus days are included in what I purchased.

Thank you for checking about this. No, I am speaking of buying a 6 day parkhopper and only being able to access 4 of the days to make park reservations. It says the other two have been "used".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter