Anyone Else Have There Kids Home Today?

chasbos

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=blue> I hate snow!
Well, with only 8 more days to go until we head to the sunny south, my kids are home from school because of the icy roads! Argh!

I know it is for there safety but I have not packed yet, was hoping to head to WalMart for some last minute items. I was not prepared for this!

Oh well, that was my little rant for the day! Maybe I can make them clean :laughing:

Chasbos, mine are home too. My little guy is in SK so he goes full days tues/thurs and would have been home anyway but it is whole different dynamic with his sister home! (YIKES) First thing they did was line up the chairs in the dining room and play "train to Florida", next stop Epcot, next stop MGM etc...It has worked out for the best though as I had been thinking about booking a hotel in Buffalo for our return home as our SWA flight lands at 7:00pm and we have about a 1 1/2 hour ride home if the boarder isn't backed up. The weather today helped me make the desicion as you never know what it will be like! So I called Quality Airport where we will be staying on the way there and booked for another night on the 10th. All this while they played train!Now I just have to figure out what to do with them for the rest of the day!Maybe I will let them pack their suitcases or something, a little early but it will get them even more revved up for the holiday. Good luck with your last minute stuff! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter