Anyone else have a tall/skinny teen boy?????

we searched everywhere for small waist and long legged pants for my teenager. hot topic. that is where we found jeans before. the slim straight style has 32 inch length legs. and the smaller waist sizes people need. also the zumies store had some as well

I don't have a tall skinny DS, but a tall skinny DD. She is 6'2" and wears a 27x37! :scared1: We don't even have the option of shopping in "regular" stores. We have 1 (yes 1) B&M store that sell jeans long enough. The Buckle. For ALL of her dress pants, we have to order online at alloy and do the try-on and return. I hate having to order 6-8 pairs at a time just to return 4-6 pair. I wish some more stores would actually carry clothes for taller girls, so that she could actually try some things on once and awhile.

Victoria Secret sells tall yoga pants on their website. I believe the inseam is 36, but that might work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter