Anyone else dealt with a major photography delay?

Emkelly1990

Earning My Ears
My husband and I got married 2/22/22 at the Polynesian Resort. Pedro from Disney Fine Art Photography was our photography and he was absolutely amazing. We were originally told our photos would come in 4-6 weeks. Then at week 5 we got an email saying there was a delay and it would now be 10-12. 12 weeks was this past Tuesday, nothing. Then on Thursday evening I got a phone call with an exact date I would receive our photos. I don’t remember the exact date I was given (because anger took over) but it was in AUGUST 6 months after our wedding. I am reaching out hoping someone else has experience this and can help me out. How do I get Disney to expedite my photos, get me a sneak peak a discount… something. This is completely unacceptable!

Best,
A heart Broken Disney Bride

Call or email them with your complaint. They have been giving couples a free canvas or metal print to make up for the delay.

I’m also using Disney Fine Art for my photography in November. From what it seems like Disney is swamped with weddings right now. I hope you get your photos soon! I’d be so upset if it took that long.

It awful for those who were told a certain time frame and it's so much more longer. It's apparently 6-8 months now for photos to be returned but as mentioned above, they're giving brides a free canvas print. The issue is when you're from the UK like I am, it'll be around $90 on import taxes so its pointless for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter