Anyone else around in June for a meet? Edited: 26th June, 2pm, Tambu Lounge, Poly!

I am so glad that Disaholics nephew is doing better! I might have to get a car to take me from universal to the Poly to try to see you all in time! Anyone ok with giving me a cell# so I can text and see if you all are still there when I head over? PM me if you feel ok with it.

I am so glad that Disaholics nephew is doing better! I might have to get a car to take me from universal to the Poly to try to see you all in time! Anyone ok with giving me a cell# so I can text and see if you all are still there when I head over? PM me if you feel ok with it.

i'm fine with giving you my cell, but i don't know it yet - i have to buy a new pay as you go phone when i get to the states...

once i know it, i'll let you know (please remind me next week when i get to the states - in case i forget)..

Hello All!

Any more room in the Lapu Lapu...oh, I mean Tambu Lounge?
I would love to try to join all of you if there are any chairs left :)

Hello All!

Any more room in the Lapu Lapu...oh, I mean Tambu Lounge?
I would love to try to join all of you if there are any chairs left :)

We will all share and budge round! It will be lovely to meet you. I will add you to the list! :goodvibes

Wow! I better tell the Poly in advance!

I just checked our schedule and we'll be ther at Tambu at 2:00! My mom and I are excited to meet up with all of you on that day. :yay: Please add us to the list (Stephantor + mom = Stephanie & Pam).

Wow! I better tell the Poly in advance!

That probably is a good idea. When I have gone in the afternoon, it is pretty dead. The one bartender at that time uses it to do prep for the evening.

Quite a group forming up. Looking forward to it.

I just checked our schedule and we'll be ther at Tambu at 2:00! My mom and I are excited to meet up with all of you on that day. :yay: Please add us to the list (Stephantor + mom = Stephanie & Pam).

Fantastic! Wow, at this rate we will be taking up the whole lobby! :laughing: I'll add you now!

That probably is a good idea. When I have gone in the afternoon, it is pretty dead. The one bartender at that time uses it to do prep for the evening.

Quite a group forming up. Looking forward to it.

I will contact them when I check into Pop on the 19th, should give them enough time!

I just had an really enjoyable time reading this thread from the beginning. First off, Disneyholic, wow incredibly bad situation that seems to be heading in the right direction, our prayers are with you and your nephew.
It was fun following the development of this meet from the early rumblings in Feb or March. I've been on the disboards for a couple of years and have listened to the podcast for the last 6 months and would really like to attend this meet. I can bring a chair. Although, there is some space to the right of the lounge I think where they were taking pictures before breakfast.

I am going down solo, June 22-29 and this would be a great middle of the trip kind of break. Thanks for pointing me here Iggi.

Just started getting the piles for packing together to see what I need to get before I go.

See everyone soon. :3dglasses

I just had an really enjoyable time reading this thread from the beginning. First off, Disneyholic, wow incredibly bad situation that seems to be heading in the right direction, our prayers are with you and your nephew.
It was fun following the development of this meet from the early rumblings in Feb or March. I've been on the disboards for a couple of years and have listened to the podcast for the last 6 months and would really like to attend this meet. I can bring a chair. Although, there is some space to the right of the lounge I think where they were taking pictures before breakfast.

I am going down solo, June 22-29 and this would be a great middle of the trip kind of break. Thanks for pointing me here Iggi.

Just started getting the piles for packing together to see what I need to get before I go.

this is going to be FUN!!!

thanks for the good wishes - i just got an email from my sister - Josh is at home with her now and doing better, thank God!
it will be a long road to recovery, but fortunately he has family and friends who love him :)

Fantastic! This meet is just getting better and better! I will add you to the list too! :goodvibes

this is going to be FUN!!!

thanks for the good wishes - i just got an email from my sister - Josh is at home with her now and doing better, thank God!
it will be a long road to recovery, but fortunately he has family and friends who love him :)

I am glad to hear he's getting better. I will keep sending the pixie dust! :wizard:

Kate and everyone attending the meet - see you there!!!!

I'm heading out.....elvis has left the building.,...(almost :goodvibes )

Beth and Anne have safe travels. See you soon.

Kate and everyone attending the meet - see you there!!!!

I'm heading out.....elvis has left the building.,...(almost :goodvibes )

Safe travels! See you soon!

We start our drive tomorrow morning bright and early. Be there Tuesday!!!
A little squished!

We will have more room, a DVD player and Alice in Wonderland - purchased and held for this trip.

Have a safe drive! I leave tomorrow evening to go to the airport hotel :goodvibes

Alice in Wonderland is on the seat back TV's for the flight, so I am very excited to see it again! It will be weird in 2D.

As of late tomorrow, I will no longer have access to the internet until potentially after the meet.

Anyone else is free to join in, even if you aren't on the list.

Can't wait to meet you all! :thumbsup2

I failed to wish EVERYONE safe travels. So, SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE! See you on the 26th! :cool1:

Beth, continued prayers coming your way. SO glad that Josh is home now.

Safe travels everyone! I am so jealous because I still have 10 days before my little get a way to WDW.
I do love the anticipation though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!