Anyone eat at Traile End FW lately?

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
I have booked the Archery at Fort Wilderness for my son and I in December. Thought we would grab lunch at Trails End. HAve eaten dinner there a couple of times when we were staying there but never lunch. Just wondering if anyone thinks its worth the $15 as there menu seems limited.

Thanks

We ate lunch here in August. We found the buffet choices very limited. Although the food was very good, our visit was spoilt by the poor service from our server. It was very quiet on the day we went and all the other tables we occupied by cast members. We wouldn't rush back.

We went 4 years ago and apart from the server were the only people in the restaurant (unless you count the stuffed bear.) Mind you all the public places were deserted as it was so blooming hot!

I too was very disappointed with the limited offerings.

Do they offer less at lunchtime?
Been 3 times for evening meals and love the food, one of a very few places I will actually pay for onsite. enjoyed every visit, yes its not a massive choice but its food I like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter