Anyone eat at one of the Restaurants w/ special Xmas menus last year?

Noelle

Kungaloosh!
If so, can you tell me where you went and did you like it? Were the restaurants offering special Christmas menus good? We had Christmas dinner last year at the Biergarten. Although the food was fine, I'd like to eat someplace with more of a Christmas feel. I've been looking on Allears and reviewing the menus from 2005, but I still can't make up my mind. So I'd love to get some reviews to help me decide. I know I don't have too much time because I'm sure many are already completely booked.

Thank you! :santa:

I haven't ever been to WDW right at Christmas, but I think if I did, I'd go to the buffet at Cape May. The Beach Club is so pretty at Christmas. And the menu looks wonderful!!

It wasn't last year, but we did eat at Artist Point on Christmas day before...they had a somewhat limited menu, with their house specialities like buffalo steak and cedar plank salmon available. It was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!