Anyone dancing to Disney grooves?

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
I purchased Dance Dance revolution Disney grooves for my DD's Easter present.......we all love it! so much fun!

So is anyone else out there grooving? :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Anyone thinking to buy it have any questions?

yes, two foot pads.....but what they don't tell you is that both dancers need a remote for their right hand, and a numchuck for their left hand for it all to work in two person mode. I got it through Amazon....maybe around $75? I will look it up next time I'm there.

We have it also and have loved learning it. We did find out that you can shut off the hand things thus ending your need for any remotes at all. It is in the options section if you want to try it.

Omg. I need it.

I also want the Disney Sing It. I think it's mostly Disney Channel star songs.

Is it a lot more fun than regular DDR? Cause I love the DDR arcade game but the wii version just wanst the same for me. I do love me some disney though! :)

i have it and have been playing it ever since I use to have the ones for PS2 but since I have PS3 they have not come out with a adaptor for it :( but i think the wii is so much fun with the hand thing it was weird at first lol :) but I love it!!!!!

Wait, did you say DDR with DISNEY music??? Oh dear lord, just what I need.....LOL I'm still trying to rationalize getting Disney Sing It for my girls. LOL

We have the old Disney DDR for playstation (yes, the original playstation). DH and I both still think it is one of the best at-home DDR games. We bought it new in the store but in the last few years we've seen used ones on ebay going for around $100 :eek: so I guess other people think it's good too. The other day I saw a youtube video of the new wii one and i didn't really like how some of the songs sounded but maybe the music sounds better if you're actually playing the game and not just listening to the song list. Does anyone who has it think the songs are annoying or bad? I guess I thought they all sounded sort of the same. Is it just me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter