Anyone customizing Natalie's DISigns?

KyleRayner

DIS Veteran
Due to the fact that Natalie (Donatalie) is no longer accepting requests, I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to customize her DISigns.

I'm taking my autistic nieces for their first visit to WDW and would love some of Natalie's DISigns customized with our names.

I would need the DISigns customized soon because we leave for WDW on 9/30 and I need ample time to order the t-shirts and receive them before I leave.

Please let me know and thanks in advance.

you would really need to indicate which DISigns so it could be determined if it was even possible...

you would really need to indicate which DISigns so it could be determined if it was even possible...

Okay, thanks. I'm picking some out for my family. As soon as I'm done, I'll post them here to see if anyone can customize them.

Please let me know how you would like the above personalized. What do you want on them?

Hi! Thank you for responding. Someone else already PM'd me and took care of the customizing for me. But thank you again for offering to help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter