Anyone been to wdw during the 4th of July?

We were in MK on July 4th three years ago. It was wonderful! The fireworks over the castle and all over the park were unforgettable! It was a 360 - no one knew where to look, so we just looked everywhere!

Yes, MK was crowded. Yes, we were exhausted from spending all day at the park. Yes, we had one of the most memorable times of our lives! We will do this again some day soon. (We're in a Drum & Bugle Corps, and it's hard to break away on July 4th. Guilt!)

If you have a chance - see the fireworks in MK on the 4th. You will never forget the experience!

We agree MK Best fireworks stand in the middle of main street every where you look is the same it is amazing.

I would have to agree with princessblueeyzes (Hi Honey!); It's a great experience, and everyone should try it at least once. One of the best times I've had at Disney, but the crowds were amazing. And the heat, oh the heat.

I much prefer the 1st two weeks in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter