Anyone been to Disneyland Paris before??

DisneyDude10171

Mouseketeer
A buddy and I are planning to visit Disneyland Paris over the summer :sunny:

I am quite the seasoned WDW guest, and am pretty familiar with DLR. BUT I've never been to DL Paris (let alone Europe...!)

So my question, if any of you have been there, what are the best things for our age group - night life included, since the parks may be closing as early as 8:00 when we are there (early June).

Thanks! :teeth:

I haven't been to Disneyland Paris yet but most people make sure to visit the "dragon" underneath it's castle. Theres also a posting board like this one if you scroll a bit farther down the boards with a lot Disneyland Paris veterans. :)

Hi,

I've been to DLP twice, see my sig.

I really enjoyed both trips, Where are you staying?

smilingmouse said:
Hi,

I've been to DLP twice, see my sig.

I really enjoyed both trips, Where are you staying?

Newport Bay Club on the Captain's Level since the price was pretty low when compared to an American Disney resort with concierge. :goodvibes

Where have you stayed before?

The 1st time was Sequoia Lodge, Montana room. 2nd trip Holiday in for 55 Euro/night. I liked both, but SL was my fav.

Paris Disney was wonderful though very crowded seven years ago, in July. I'd recommend the Buffalo Bill dinner-show for the evening.

Jamesbyr said:
Paris Disney was wonderful though very crowded seven years ago, in July.

Haven't been to Disneyland Pairs, but Paris itself is very crowded. It is just like New York City, but is a great place to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter