• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone been to capone's?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
Looking for review's on this dinner theater. I thought it might be fun for my son since he played a gangster in his middle school's musical production of Bugsy Malone. Is it worth it? I found a two for 1 coupon so the price wouldn't even be that much. What do you think?

My brother went. Said it was ok. Food was nothing to speak about and he said the whole rountine with the waiters got a little old after a while. However, with a 2 for 1 deal, you would probably be getting a good deal.

Hi,

I went a few years back and I liked it just fine. It's just like any ither dinner show, they all have their bit of simularities and differences. This one was very cute and pretty funny. You'll check in at a strannge looking building that is actually an ice cream parlor and you will be given a password to come back with and actually get in...like those old speak easys. You may make the experince a bit more fun and educational for your son buy explaining to him more about what a speak easy is and what times were like back in those days (though he may already know if he researched his role.) The cuisine is like an italian buffet and you'll be seated at long tables with other folks. From what I can remember her are a few tips: First grab as much food as possiable at the beginning as soon as you can, because even though they say it's all-u-can eat the buffet was in another area of the room and once the show starts they shut it down. Now, of course this may have changed since I went, but if not you'll not want for anything later cause you won't get it. Second and most important of all...Make someone else who isn't easily embarrassed ask where the bathroom is or you'll regret it. That's all I am gonna say, because it's part of their routine.

Have fun!Mmketeer

I think we might go for it. Quite a bit of the play he was in took place in a speakeasy, so I think he will get a kick out of it. I guess any place is worth trying once! Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter