Anyone back from RP club level?

Gotta be SOMEONE!
I need all details - you don't understand,
this is our first chance at club/concierge level.
I want to get alot more excited.

I am wondering the same thing. I think maybe the club level rooms may not be open yet???? I know when I was ckecking they had nothing at any rate for the month of July?????

OK! I'm just back from RP Club level. It was fantastic!! Really, we were so impressed with everything about it. The best part was that we were upgraded to Club on a $99 entertainment rate. I don't think anyone can top that. I was begging them for the $139 fan club rate and couldn't get it. I'm not really sure how it all came about except that I sent a nice letter to the Concierge a few weeks ago and mentioned how much we desired to be club and how we couldn't wait to see the Resort...etc. Details, you want details. The Club lounge has a nice continental breakfast(pastries, muffins, bagels, fruit, juice, beverages of all kinds) It 's very good! There is cold bottled water to take out with you to the parkLater at 5 you can get very fancy h'orderves and complimentary beer or wine (several choices of each). Even later, 8pm you can enjoy a dessert buffet. Not sure about bev. with that, I never went. The food is very elegantly presented and very high quality.

What really makes Club level great though is the Club concierges. They were just incredible and really took time to make us feel pampered. We also had nice robes in the room and wonderful turn down service (don't know if this is just for club or not). Anyway, if there is anything else you need to know, just ask!

As you can probably tell, we loved the resort. The staff everywhere is just fantastic. There were no opening week glitches. If anything, the staff is extra excited to be there and it really shows in their attitudes. Everyone just sit back and prepare to be amazed.

I guess it was the letter I sent in advance of our trip. See my post where I talked about the letter. Also, my son was having a birthday? I can't explain it...we were just lucky!

FINALLY, club level is alive and well.
Thank you so much for the report. May I ask
one/two more question/s?
Did you notice any kid-friendly foods at breakfast
and at 5:00?
Any kind of snacks during the day for kids?
What were samples of the h'orderves?
OH MY, that is three questions - I'm excited
(our kids are 10 and 16)

One more question! At the HRH last summer when we recieved turndown service they left little gifts for the kids. Did they do this at the RPR? We only have 30 days to go!!!!!!!!:D

OK,
Yes breakfast was kid friendly (I have 3). My kids had cereal, juice, chocolate chip muffins (Yumm) and there was hot chocolate too. There plenty of kid cereals like frosted flakes, fruit loops, etc...My kids are not healthfood nuts obviously:) They also had bread for jelly toast and yogurt.

I didn't see snacks during the day, but I believe sodas and cold water bottles were always available. The food at 5pm was less kid friendly, but here was always a yummy assortment of crackers and cheeses. That's mainly what we had. H'orderves were very upscale in taste like salmon, tuna, and other seafoods. Sorry I can't remember the details. That is not my cup of tea. I am worse than my kids when it comes to taste bud adventures. The evening desserts were very pretty. My girls went down and brought some back to the room. There were mini eclairs, fresh cookies, and a sinful dark chocolate cake.

Small gifts were left for the children at turn down. They got shell necklaces and stickers for example.

Enjoy, you will love it!

Boy I can't wait! What time did they serve breakfast until?
And no comments from the peanut gallery.:rolleyes:

Debbie-
Sounds like you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your information. Can you give a description of the location of the Club level rooms? Are they in the lobby tower? What type of view did you have? How was the size of the room? I'm a bit nervous because we will have 3 adults and two 10 year olds in the room and I've heard that there is barely room for a roll-a-way bed.
Thank you!

Disneyhappy - the RP rooms are 5 square feet smaller than the rooms at Disney's WL - however, when we were there at WL in January we had planned to use an inflatable mattress for teens who did not want to sleep together. We found that the room was just too small to put the mattress down and the two teens (boys) wound up sleeping together. So I imagine the room is going to be tight. We had used the mattress at the Dolphin and had plenty of room, but when we got to WL we had to scrap it adn those rooms are 340 square feet and RP are 335.

I'm not sure how they would fit a roll away in there, but if they offer it there must be a way to do it. Maybe it involves moving the table and chairs out of the way. We had five in our room with no trouble but our youngest is small (4). He slept on a little pallet we made up with the extra blanket they provided. We thought the rooms were a nice size and very well laid out.

Club rooms are on the 7th floor of Tower 3, I think. Our view looked out the garden area where they will be having the luau. There was also a highway there but to tell you the truth we didn't notice it much. The palm trees and gardens were the first thing you saw. Our room was across the hall from the Concierge lounge and this was a very nice location for popping in to get breakfast, drinks or snacks.

Originally posted by CPM
Boy I can't wait! What time did they serve breakfast until?
And no comments from the peanut gallery.:rolleyes:

Peanut gallery chiming in.... my guess is BEFORE NOON!!

::ducks and runs::

Originally posted by Robinrs

Ya just couldn't help yourself, could you?

Originally posted by CPM

Ya just couldn't help yourself, could you?

<marquee>
silly.gif
smash.gif

I'm a baaaaaaad girl.....</marquee>

I think Breakfast is from 7-10. I'm not that sure though. We were up and out of there early every day. I saw some people wander in in their robes and pajamas to get food and take it back to their rooms. I guess you could go back to bed after that.;)

It would embarrass the heck out of me to be seen in my PJ's by a bunch of strangers but to each his own!

Originally posted by Debbie7452
I think Breakfast is from 7-10. I'm not that sure though. We were up and out of there early every day. I saw some people wander in in their robes and pajamas to get food and take it back to their rooms. I guess you could go back to bed after that.;)
It would embarrass the heck out of me to be seen in my PJ's by a bunch of strangers but to each his own!

Hmmm 10:00, I better get some really nice PJ's! I'll be the one seaking out in my robe & PJ's then going back to bed.

Oh look----->1,000 posts!
It seemed to take forever to get there, I don't know how you people with like 10,000 posts do it!
[/B]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter