Anyone back from 2/14-2/21 Magic?

muntzfab4

Mouseketeer
If there is anyone back from the 2/14-2/21 Magic I would like to hear from you. We are thinking of booking for this week in 2005 and would like to know:

How was the weather?

Was the ship very crowded?

Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks in advance and welcome home!

Hi. Just back from the 2/14 Magic. The weather wasn't too good. But that didn't bother me. Yes, the ship was almost at capacity. At times, the pools were too crowded. That's the only time I felt the crowd.

The weather caused all shore excursions to be canceled in Cozumel, but again, that didn't bother me too much. We played mini-golf at Sally's Minigolf-it is as beautiful as everybody says.

Frankly, I didn't care for the ports of call. I could have easily stayed on the ship. Looking back, I would change a few things. First, I would not gon on the Stingray City snorkle tour. There were alot of other boats there-I wish I just went to the beach.

Castaway Cay was downright gorgeous! The time there is way too short. My daughter was in the club at Scuttle's Cove, my son on the Wild Side excursion, so DH and I spent the day on Serenity Bay. We slept, read-extremely peaceful.

Bingo was exciting, the food was fabulous, the entertainment was perfect.

Even though I didn't care for the ports of call, I am going again next year. The kids had a ball!!

Hi,

We just got back also. I am seriously falling into depression over this :(

This was our 5th time during Presidents week, and it was the 1st of 5 that we had rotten weather. I suppose the whole country is having worse than normal weather this year. It was still warm, and I am not much of a sun bather so the clouds did not bother me at all. I have never sailed any other time, this is peak vacation time, so the ship is full. I have never noticed or been bothered by it.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Robin

Welcome home, although the end of a vacation is always a let down.
I enjoyed reading your live posts from the ship and thank you for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter