Anyone attending Thanksgiving At The Fort?

Goingtoseethemouse

<font color=green>Fort Wilderness Is Our Home Away
Hi Everyone!
We are planing on attending Thanksgiving At The Fort! If any of you out there in Disland....have ressies for Thanksgiving At The Fort it would be great if you would print out your green disboards sign and post it on you table! It would be great to meet up! I know KristinU is also planning on posting her disboard sign! Anyone else in?:banana:

We're not doing that particular meal, but we are having Thanksgiving dinner at Trail's End. Does that count?

I'll definitely have my green disboards on my golf cart, though! ;)

Sure wish I was...we spent last Thanksgiving at the Fort and loved coooking the turkey dinner at the site, and walking around smelling all those turkeys cooking outside people's campers. I can't complain though; we will be at the Fort in 3 weeks!

Good idea about the golf cart! I will do the same! I wish I was eating at trails end! But you know.....I was VERY VERY lucky to get THanksgiving At The Fort! I say go for it at Trails end too!

Hi Everyone!
We are planing on attending Thanksgiving At The Fort! If any of you out there in Disland....have ressies for Thanksgiving At The Fort it would be great if you would print out your green disboards sign and post it on you table! It would be great to meet up! I know KristinU is also planning on posting her disboard sign! Anyone else in?:banana:

What exactly is "Thanksgiving at the Fort"?

Thanks...sounds like fun.:thumbsup2 We've been the to Back Yard BBQ a number of years ago. Do they have any type of entertainment to speak of..characters or music?

We won't be there on Thursday, but checking in on Fri afternoon. We will be there till Tuesday. I will put my dish sign on our Golf Cart. Everytime I put it in our MH window no one can see it. I also have to try and get it bigger. Hope to meet some dishers.

I'll have my lime green Disney sign posted on my Mickey lamp at my site as we just lucked out and got a cancellation to get to go this year and their wasn't anything left available to book for dining. So, since DH doesn't like turkey and it's just us two I'll just be bringing a honey baked ham and some sides for Thanksgiving dinner. I am booked at Premiuim site and have requested loop 800. :)

PS
I'll also be bringing my Mickey wreath I just made and two Mickey blow ups and the lights and sound Christmas tree to decorate my site. :) Oh yeah and I made a light up wreath for my bike too!! LOL!

See ya'll there!

I also requested the 900 loop, in Oct we did get it. I hope we get it again, because when the redo it I won't pay the higher price. So from then on in it probably will be 100, 200 or 300 maybe 1600 1700 or 1800 if they leave them full hookup only. I don't like 300 a lot of small sites there, but I don't think I want to pay for preimium

See y'all there! I'll also attach my Mickey head to my oh-so-nerdy-yet-oh-so-functional milk crate on my bike :thumbsup2 And I made a little signpost for at our site with a lime green Mickey head and a Musket Mickey on it - I requested the 1500 loop. Swing by and say cheers!

WE will be there TUESDAY! Bring the kids and the dogs (CAllie, Sprout & Angler.) Hoping to stay in the 300 Loop near the dog park! I have my dis sign for the campground made up....but need to make something for the cart! But keep your eyes open for our yellow cart with the mickey stickers. Or stop on by for a coldie!
Jim & Leyla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter