Anyone attend the Enchantment Dessert Pre-Party on a Boo Bash night yet?

We go tomorrow to do this exact thing. We are going to take shortcut behind Tony's. If we get some pretty good desserts, an amazing view of show without the huge wait, we will be super happy! I've seen the video and read the reviews. There are some positive reviews in line with my expectations so I am optimistic.
Report back and let us know how it went.

I think it's important to make the distinction that you aren't paying for less crowded viewing.. you are paying for a spot in the crowd to be reserved if that makes sense. If not crowded is what you are looking for I would look into booking seats and treats. My expirence with any Disney dessert party or dinner party at both coasts is they pack in the reserved viewing areas as tight as they can.
I know it will still be crowded but not shoulder to shoulder? All the reviews show some spacing, especially a bit back.

After much back and forth, I cancelled our reservations today. It is a lot of money and I feared I would end up disappointed and uncomfortable with how crowded it could be in the garden plaza. I booked it specifically because I wanted to distance due to Covid. The desserts were never important to us. For us the pros just did not outweigh the possible cons, especially when you factor in the cost. We are fortunate that we get to go frequently and we will plan to see the fireworks up close once everyone in our party can be vaccinated. I appreciate all the insights this board has provided. I hope everyone enjoys the party that is booked :)

We don’t have time between dining and fireworks to go find a spot. We have BOG at 6:15pm and that usually takes an hour and half, and we have an after fireworks party and know we won’t be standing up against the rails (you have to checkin early to get those spots).

I wish they would just do a reserved LLIA$. We are not interested in desserts/alcohol at all, and have ADRs 5 of our 6 nights (one night Ohana at 9:10 pm). Is there any space behind the plaza garden fence or is there dining there? We are usually standing in the middle of the hub so we’ve never looked at other areas.

If we knew that the fireworks would continue beyond 18 mos, maybe we would consider skipping. The past few times when we had no fireworks the day felt incomplete. Having been there twice post COVID, we know there are plenty of places where kids are close proximity to others (Mexican pavillion ride, elevators, bus, most indoor queues, big Thunder queue etc)

Yes, there were still people funneling into the garden right before showtime.

6:10pm...however, there was a looming thunderstorm rolling in so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

It was AWESOME! The tables were completely full in the upper area of Tomorrowland Terrace and no mask required since it's "outdoors". I have a gluten allergy and they came out with an entire tray of sweets that were safe. Beer and wine options were decent, along with non-alcoholic sparkling cider and water, tea, coffee & punch.

My little one had the luxury of standing on the ledge with the rail right in front of the fountain with no people in front. Since you're essentially looking up a lot of the time at the pyrotechnics, I think any spot in that garden provides a great view.
What do they offer for gluten free option

Well, we are home (and he is feeling somewhat better, but was pretty sick most of the way)... BUT, my other mom & me trip is set for this coming week... so Friday Boo Bash, I try again with my daughter... pre-party tickets and Boo Bash tickets (no park tickets this day)... I'll report back during the weekend.

Bummer, hope he is feeling better. Did you have any issue cancelling last min?

Canceling Boo Bash was no problem. However the dining system was down ALL DAY - I waited for hours on the phone. Bright side - they said yes, they should be able to credit that... but I would have to call back tomorrow. When a child gets sick at Disney, they do the right thing. I had this happen one other time, years ago when my oldest got food poisoning - they refunded CRT same day. This time our resort offered to comp an extra day of park tickets, but we couldn't stay longer. So, we just took the refund on our Boo Bash and MK tickets (that are for tomorrow).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter