Anyone at beach club now or been in september?

JLVermillion

Food & Wine Festival Forever
HELLO TO ALL ! hope if you are at our home away from home now you are having a wonderful time, and if you were just there you had a wonderful time and a safe trip home.:goodvibes

We are going to be at BC the end of October with some friends of ours who have never been to BC. We really enjoy Hurricane Hannahs and were sad to hear it was going to be closed for refurbishment while we are there. I had heard that they would have the bar set up where the pool stuff is sold.:confused3 My question is how is that working ? Can you still sit over in the HH seating area ? How is it working out ? Thank you in advance.

We were there at the end of Aug into beginning of Sept. They were enclosing the entire area of HH including the seating area....they had a little food stand setup on the resort side of the pool area. It was very basic almost a joke. Hopefully by now they have improved on it.....:rotfl:

We were there at the end of Aug into beginning of sept. They were enclosing the entire area of HH including the seating area....they had a little food stand setup on the resort side of the pool area. It was very basic almost a joke. Hopefully by now they have improved on it.....:rotfl:

Thanks ! I hope they have done something better also. We love to stop in grab a drink ,listen to some music (they play domes good songs) and people watch. I guess we will have grab a drink find a good spot along the walking pass beach side and enjoy our Disney playlist via smartphone ( low volume of course).

We were there in September and they had it closed but there was a little "bar" by the location that had a limited selection.

We just left yesterday. Hh entire area closed. Small pool bar with long line open, does not have drink refills for refillable mug. Only 1 server outside ( she is great but it is too much for one person!). It took about 45 minutes for a drink to show up. There is a small take out food area in the arcade set up(laughable) but agin, no drink refills.

Pool slide had been down for 4 days. I would assume it will be running by the time you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter