Anybody watching the 121212 Sandy benefit concert?

We are.

I've liked it all except for Kanye. I can't get into him. I loved Roger Waters and Bon Jovi but everyone has been pretty good. I wanted more Eddie Vedder but maybe he'll be back.

I missed most of the middle. Put DD to sleep after Springsteen and came back in time for The Who. I was pretty excited about Eddie Vedder. Glad I remembered to record it. I am thoroughly confused about Kanye's leather skirt, not really into him either.

There is another thread below about the concert. At least yours doesn't have any complaining yet. ;)

Yeah, just skimmed through it. Doesn't matter what happens in this life, there are always going to be complainers. Someone is always going to feel slighted. Humans can never just be grateful. Celebs are helping real life people. They don't have to do that!! lol.

Looooooved my boyfriend Bruce..JBJ, too. Roger Waters, I wasn't even sure who he was( only like 3 Pink Floyd songs) and thought it was a snoozefest, liked Comfortably Numb though. Eddie Vedder was good with him. Alicia Keyes, Clapton and The Stones were good, The Who was fantastic! Kanye-wth? How on earth did he get such a long set? Painful. Billy Joel, loving him. Did I miss anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter