Anybody stay in a cat 9b on the Fantasy?

The picture that they have posted when looking at cruises for cat 9b is very deceiving. It shows the porthole facing up and at an angle. The picture being used must be from the Magic or Wonder.
No, those pictures are specifically labelled as Cat 9D (you have to mouse over "Room Type" and the label shows up right under the pictures) and are there because folks were booking 9Ds on the Dream class ships expecting the pictures they were seeing for the other Cat 9s and being quite disappointed. Those pictures only apply to the Dream & Fantasy; the 9Ds on the Magic class ships are two very small portholes that are straight up and down. Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

We r staying in room 2040 on the fantasy in December. We specifically booked it for the location. Can't wait!!!!!
we are booked in the room for next Jan 2018 what did you think of that specific room, is the window big enough to sit in?

we are booked in the room for next Jan 2018 what did you think of that specific room, is the window big enough to sit in?

I have not been in this specific room but I have been in 2010 on the Dream and 2524 on the Fantasy with a stay in 2534 coming this year (all 9b's). The location is fantastic! Easy to walk up one flight of stairs to the atrium. Easy to get an elevator because not that many people are on deck 2 so they tend to be empty when you need one. Also with the limited staterooms there is not a lot of noisy hall traffic. Yes the windows are large enough to sleep in. My daughter actually said she was going to sleep in the window.

Stayed on Deck 2 with my parents on the Magic. I'd always thought I was an upper deck girl, but I'm a Deck 2 convert. Booked on Deck 2 for the Wonder for 2018!! But more forward than I was on the Magic.

We love deck 2 on the Fantasy and Dream. We have stayed there a couple of times and are on deck 2 for our upcoming Fantasy 11-nighter.

We stayed in 2038 on our first cruise and liked it better than veranda rooms weve been in. Very quiet, close to MDRs and good for elevator.

We stayed in deck 2 on Fantasy and loved. Yes, you can sit in in the porthole. I'm booked in deck 2 for two upcoming cruises. So close to everything, and you can take the maim staircase to the atrium if elevators are busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter