anybody seen WICKED?

LondonLady

Practically Perfect
Hey guys, just heard some of the music from this (mainly "Defying Gravity" and "Popular") , but it sounds AWESOME!!! I have been reading up on Wicked too! :teeth: Has anyone ACTUALLY SEEN IT?!? If you have, pleeeeaze post!!! I WANNA GO SEE IT WHEN I GO TO N.Y.!!!! :love:

You certainly should go see it, it's by far one of the best shows on Broadway, I've seen it 5 times (yes, I have no life). The music is incredible, and the current actors are amazing. You're going to love it. :)

I have! and OMG is it amazing. I would definately recommend going to see it when your in the city! :)

ps - my avatar - defying gravity! :)

Oh, I haven't but I am dying to see it! It seems awesome and with your guys awesome reviews, I want to see it more!! I have been begging my mom for tickets, but they sell out fast.....Gr!

yes, well, no. i will see it in 2 weeks! i will go and stay 3 nites at a hotel in Chicago,
the see it at a theatre!

"Gonna make you pop ^U^ lar!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter