Anybody remember the prices for the 2012 Alaska *GT rates?

Oh and they don't necessarily bump ppl when they make assignments. It's actually not a common thing.

Alaska PIF is usually 120 days (4 mos). At least mine is. They only offer *GT rates if they need to fill the ship for that sail date. This usually happens on less popular cruises. The Vancouver Alaska cruises seem popular. You can wait but if you really want to go I'd book. May and early June are less popular times of the year. If they were going to offer *GT rates they probably would have already. The PIF dates have passed for those. I don't think it's going to happen for July or Aug as those are more popular times to go.

I'm thinking they're coming at least for my cruise (6/3/13). Special rates for Canadians, CM's, and TA's came out for it last week. So while it's later than I'd expect, I think the discounts are coming. Almost all categories still have some availability.

Silly Little Pixie said:
I'm thinking they're coming at least for my cruise (6/3/13). Special rates for Canadians, CM's, and TA's came out for it last week. So while it's later than I'd expect, I think the discounts are coming. Almost all categories still have some availability.

That's great to hear! :)

I looked at the May and June discounted rates for Canadians even though there was no way we could do it. :sad: For two adults, two kids it came to $3500 inside, $3800 outside. I forgot to check veranda rates. Hopefully if they're starting to offer discounts there will be at least some GTY offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter