ANYBODY LEAVING MAY 17th GOT ME TAGS YET?

A

adisneynut

Just wondering if anyone that is using ME and flying in on the 17th or close, if you have received your Luggage tags yet? :cool1:

Than :love: ks!!

The arriving flight info is there but the return flight time is missing. I guess I when fill that in when we check in the ME information deck at MCO. I am just glad that they are HERE!!! :cheer2:

Maybe yours will come today TOO!! :flower:

We are leaving May 17. I just recieved them about 10 minutes ago via Federal Express. The funny thing being that I am not using ME!! I actually cancelled Magical Express about 2 weeks ago, and booked a town car instead, partly because of the concerns about the efficiency of it and partly because I just wanted to worry as little as possible. I have cancelled it with Disney, and they have it on record as me not using ground transportation, but I still got the tags. I guess I'm still in the system somewhere! It does say that if you are not going to use ME, just don';t tag your bags. I might give them a call to make sure, as I don't want them to be waiting for me at the airport all the same.

So if you are waiting for tags for next week they are sending them out. They are being mailed out using Fed-Ex overnight shipping.

I can't decide if I should tell my husband I got them or not, as he might make me cancel the towncar!!!

Good on Disney for at least getting some of them out.

We are arriving May 20th, my mother is at my house and she called to tell me that Fed Ex just delivered a package from DME. I assume it is our tags. I asked her to open it and she was afraid something might get lost. So I will have to wait until I get home from work to see. I also have a towncar reserved, I still haven't decided which way to go.

that if I didn't receive them by the 11th or 12th then I should call back. Well since they came today I am off the hook. Hopefully those of you who haven't gotten yours yet, they we come before you leave. I have read threads when they came the day before the people were flying out.

"If you wish it they will come." ;)

I leave on the 15th. I received half the tags yesterday via Fed Ex, and the other half today via Fed Ex. (We are a party of 5 and that causes the system to send it in two shipments.) All of our flight information is correct, too!

Betty

Leaving on the 16th, no tags yet. I've called twice this week about tags and have been told there is no way for them to tell if the tags have been sent or not. Everytime I see the FedEx truck in my neighborhood hope he's going to stop at my house, no luck yet... better stop holding my breath.

We leave the evening of 5/17 for NY with a 6AM flight out on 5/18. FedEx just delivered my ME tags. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can you all please inform me as to what these "tags" are? My Dh booked our vacation package, including ME (magic express, I'm assuming?) and I haven't heard about any tags. We are leaving Saturday morning! Help!!!

...but you know the old saying about when it rains it pours? Well, there are five of us going, and four FedX packages arrived. Expecting that one person had been omitted, I opened the packages though it might prove disappointing to the wife. To my surprise, two had tags/tickets for 1 person, the other two had tags/tickets for 4 people! I suppose getting enough for 10 travellers is better than not getting them at all! I had my doubts about going this route, and almost decided to go the towncar route, but now that the tags are here and things seem to be smoothing out we'll give this a go...

THEYRE HERE!!

Leaving this Sunday (15th) and the Fedex lady just came by(Thurs). I wasn't expecting them and really wasn't that concerned about it. However it'll be nice to put those little yellow tags on anyway! I would expect most everyone leaving next week should get them very soon. Mine were overnight delivery.

We leave the 18th and FedEx just dropped ours off. I called ME on Monday to make sure we were in the system. I spoke to Megan and she said we were not (I did request ME with my reservation). Megan said that she would set us up, and have the tags sent out. She also said that Monday was the first day they were online and using computers instead of manually inputting everything, and that everything would be running very smoothly now. I asked her about how long it should take after we land before our luggage gets to our room and she said an hour to an hour and a half tops. I checked my tags and they have AKL, our reservation number and flight number. Of course there are two sets - one for flight to and from MCO. Megan is AWESOME! Does anyone know how I would go about contacting WDW to give her a kudos?

I am leaving on the 18th along with my parents. Since we had two separate reservations, we received two packages on Monday. No flight info of course! I had put it in the computer and I had called to give it to them. The worst thing is, I am a Travel Agent! Anyway, called again, gave flight info again, and all is well. For some strange reason, today Fed Ex delivers another set of tags for me! Not for my parents but I am now the proud owner of lots of yellow luggage tags. I will have to examine them at home tonight and see if there are any differences. Well, more is better than none! :flower:

I Have A Phone Number That My Travel Agent Gave Me For The Me Service It Is 866-599-0951 I Called Them Yesterday We Are Leaving On The 23 And Was Told That We Will Most Likely Not Have Our Luggagae Tags And Booklet Prior To Leaving I Am Now Debating On Getting A Rental Car Just To Be Safe I Will Decide On Monday. Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter