Anybody have bounceback free dining this fall at a mod?

mistysue

DIS Veteran
I booked our bounce back last August.
Disney launched the new site and I just got my reservation to show up today. Well, as it's loading I noticed it says something like "2013 dining, 2013 two quick service meals per night"
Isn't it supposed to be the regular plan for mods- one quick and one table? We are in the US. The only reason we are at a mod and not a value was the upgrade in the dining plan, please tell me the CM when I booked wasn't wrong.

Is this a website error/glitch? Or is my free dining the QS plan?

I haven't looked at the Disney site but I have my email confirmation for POR for August with the basic DDP. Right now I'm not bothering to look at what they have listed for me online since the site is so messed up and I just don't trust anything showing on there.

Ok, I am thinking it's just the site, just wanted to check if I was going to get 20 instant "no, we all knew that" replies.
Thanks!

I haven't checked online lately, and the new web site does not inspire confidence so I won't in the near future either.

Yes, last Sept. I booked a bounceback at CSR for 2013 with the regular DDP.

There's been threads about this and response emails from Disney. It's just a website glitch.

Believe nothing on that site. The 2013 brochure is the same as last year, and Disney also confirmed it.

I booked the BB for this coming August, started at POP then switched to CBR because of the dining plan. Yesterday my reservation finally showed up on the new site and when I logged in my reservation details are listed as:

Code:
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

August 24-September 05, 2013
12 Nights, 13 Days
Check in after 3:00:00pm, August 24
Check out before 11:00:00am, September 05

Moderate Resort Epcot Resort Area

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort-WaterPl WChrAcc RollIn OptHr K D
MYW Pkg + FREE Dining
[B]2013 Quick Service Meals, 2013 Two Quick Service Meals per night, 2013 Table Service Meals - Adult[/B]
Not exactly sure how their website is calculating things but when I spoke to Disney I definitely have the right dining plan on my reservation.

I still have the old site and booked the same promo as you for POR and mine shows as regular dining. It must be a glitch in the new system that you are seeing.

It's probably just a glitch in the new system. I have a Fantasmic pkg booked for Mama Melrose for May. In the old system it showed up as 'Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg' but when I entered my ADR numbers and transferred all my ADRs over to the new system, it now shows up at just 'Mama Melrose' (the Fantasmic pkg part was left off).:confused3

I would call to check though. There is a poster over on the codes and discounts board that has always been spot on with the heads up he gives about upcoming discounts. I have never known him to be wrong. I think his screen name is Danny. Anyway, about a week ago he posted that he had bad news and the free dining offers for 2013 was going to be no free dining at all for the Values and only the counter service plan for Mods and Deluxes. If you booked the basic DDP through a bounceback, I would assume Disney would have to honor it though. I'd still call to get it corrected though and then when it shows up correctly, make a copy to take with you.

It's probably just a glitch in the new system. I have a Fantasmic pkg booked for Mama Melrose for May. In the old system it showed up as 'Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg' but when I entered my ADR numbers and transferred all my ADRs over to the new system, it now shows up at just 'Mama Melrose' (the Fantasmic pkg part was left off).:confused3

I would call to check though. There is a poster over on the codes and discounts board that has always been spot on with the heads up he gives about upcoming discounts. I have never known him to be wrong. I think his screen name is Danny. Anyway, about a week ago he posted that he had bad news and the free dining offers for 2013 was going to be no free dining at all for the Values and only the counter service plan for Mods and Deluxes. If you booked the basic DDP through a bounceback, I would assume Disney would have to honor it though. I'd still call to get it corrected though and then when it shows up correctly, make a copy to take with you.

They'll definitely honor what someone booked under. When they switched the QSDP over to 1 snack per day they honored any reservations booked with 2 snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter