Anybody else booked the 2 TIX PROMO?

BC

DIS Veteran
I made a ressie at the Hard Rock about 2 months ago and the first rate I was offered was the 2 ticket promotion for a pool view room for 4 adults including 2 length of stay passes for $237 per night. I was told there was no entertainement rate available for my dates (05-31 to 06-06) and that the promo would be the best they could do, so I took it. Now I am finding out the coupon I had for the $35 upgrade will not be valid since I have this promotion rate. Does anyone know if the Loews First perks such as cookies & milk, etc are considered with this rate?

I would call and check - I was told that my Loews First perks were not available with the Entertainment rate.

I am booked with the 2tix promo and loews perks ARE included with this offer, with the exception of the $35.00 upgrade. I had them put my preference of milk and cookies in my ressies. :)

Does anyone know if this promotion is still available? Do you need a code. If you book 1 night do you get a 1 day ticket or a 2 day ticket. Thanks
Tracy

I am not sure if it is still available, but call and ask for the "2TIX" promo. I was told we would receive 2 bonus passes for 5 days at both parks. Hope that is what we get as we are planning to take our time and visit the parks for a while each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter