Any way to cut costs on meals @ WDW

I'm at Disneyworld now and I was pleasantly surprised by the kids meals at Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion at EPCOT. The helpings were almost the same size as the adult version and at half the cost. A full American breakfast included about 4 strips of bacon, two eggs worth of scrambled eggs and a hearty slice of bread pudding and a drink for $5. At lunch, my son got the Mongolian beef stir fry meal, which included a side of his choice (applesauce, grapes, or carrots) and a drink for $7. I got the adult version of the Mongolian beef and it was only a tad bit larger and didn't include a drink or side (my plate - sans drink or side - was $13). If you are eating at Sunshine Seasons and the kids menu looks appetizing, I recommend it for half the cost.

FYI-we get the Venti (largest) Vanilla Bean Frappaccino from Starbucks and tell them to split it in 2 servings, which comes out to be 2 regular frappaccino's. They put whipped cream on both and for like $5, we have 2 great desserts. I am not a fan of starbucks but my kids like them.

We were just there a few weeks ago and stopped at walmart to get a few things. We were all starving...so my brother picked up an 8 piece fried chicken meal (fully prepared, fresh, hot and ready to eat) for 5.99!! It fed all four of us. I want to say it had two of each thing. (We are all white meat eaters, and there was at least 2 breasts and 2 wings.) It was really good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter