Any way to Call AKL front desk directly?

lilpooh108

DIS Veteran
I shipped cans of formula to the resort (they arrived last week says UPS) and I wanna make sure that they have them since I won't have a car and I don't think the resort sells our special formula. Is there any way to call the front desk (and bypass the main switchboard) to talk to the actual front desk receptionist?

Thanks!!

The only thing you can do is call the call center and ask to speak directly to the front desk. Whether they will allow it is a different issue.

ETA: If the formula you need is for a special needs child, you may get some help by calling the Guests with Disabilities line: General (407) 824-4321.

The front desk will not have your package, you will want to try to get through to bell services, they are the ones who handle guest packages. Try calling the listed number(call center) explain what you need and ask to be transfered to AKL bell services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter