Any way around Airtran change fee?

funforfive

DIS Veteran
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever not had to pay a change fee for flights with Airtran. I just noticed Airtran now has non-stops that were not available when we booked and the price is about $20 less than what we paid. I might just pay to switch to a non-stop but, if there's a way around the fee....Wishful thinking:wizard:

When did you book the flights and when are you scheduled to depart? There is a chance there will be a schedule change between now and your departure date which will allow you to switch to different flights without paying the change fee.

We still have a few months, I guess I'll just keep watching my flights and hope for a change by Airtran:thumbsup2

Your best bet would be to call and ask them. They might have a different rule regarding this since they added flights that weren't available when you booked. I often call them when I book a flight on-line and see the same flight for a lower price later, and they've always been easy to deal with and give me a credit towards my next flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter