any walmart staff out there....!!!!!!

davidmolliesmum

i must resist chocolate... i must resist chocolate
i'm looking to buy a double stroller when we arrive in the US in a couple of weeks, think it'll be better than renting everyday!
looks also like its cheaper to buy there than here.... have been looking on Walmart website and found one i really like..... however.... whats the odds of me atually getting it...... do walmart keep a stock of these or would i have to pre-order it???:confused:

Do they have a ship to store option. You don't have to pay for the shipping, but then when you get here it would be here. I know they carry much more on.line than in the stores.

I don't work for Wal-Mart but I have used their service (Site to Store)where you order the stuff online & they ship it to the store of your choice. It is already paid for so all you have to do is pick it up.

If the item has a ship to store option, absolutely, you'd just need to know what store you want to pick it up at. Unfortunately, not all items have this option.

i think the one(walmart) nearest to our villa is the super one on route 27... i believe its pretty big?
i'll have another check online see if it lets me order......

Just a thought here. I've ordered site to store before. Could you enter the address of your villa in FL?

to make sure it's fairly easily collapsible. The rows in the trams don't allow for very big strollers so be careful. I'd hate for you to buy a stroller and when trying to get on/ off the trams , having a difficult time.

Entering the villa address might do the trick, but sometimes the problem is that retailers won't take foreign issued credit cards to avoid possible fraud problems.

Do you know anyone in the US that would be willing to order it for you? Again, that might not work if Wal-Mart in store pickup requires you to show the card used for purchase when you pick up.

Good luck.

I'm a Walmartian, and why not just go to the Walmart in Kissimee, or call it to see if they have the one you like in stock? Sometimes "the not sold in stores" isn't accurate. As for the credit card, maybe use a Wal-mart gift card that you got with your other credit card.

Not an answer to your Walmart situation but if you aren't bring the stroller, I am guessing you don't want to bring it home.

$85 for the week and you can get an almost identical rental from A Baby's Best Friend
http://www.abbf.com/equipment.php?item=joggerx2

Just an option and than you don't have credit card issue, picking it up, assembly or anything else to deal with.

If you decide to go with them, I do caution you to their drop off and pickup time policy, you may need to rent the day before or add a day after: All items are available for you when you arrive, (by the standard check-in time of 4:00 P.M. on weekdays, 6:00 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday), and all items must be ready for retrieval by A Baby's Best Friend staff by 11:00 a.m. on the date of departure.

I would rent it from one of the local places in FL. I have that same exact stroller and I LOVE IT!!!! It is big and heavy, but it has been on 2 Disney trips thus far and we are definitely pleased with it. :goodvibes

Not an answer to your Walmart situation but if you aren't bring the stroller, I am guessing you don't want to bring it home.

$85 for the week and you can get an almost identical rental from A Baby's Best Friend

Just an option and than you don't have credit card issue, picking it up, assembly or anything else to deal with.

If you decide to go with them, I do caution you to their drop off and pickup time policy, you may need to rent the day before or add a day after: All items are available for you when you arrive, (by the standard check-in time of 4:00 P.M. on weekdays, 6:00 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday), and all items must be ready for retrieval by A Baby's Best Friend staff by 11:00 a.m. on the date of departure.
They deliver and pick up the stroller at the resort for the vacationer?

that sounds like a very good place!

i cant enter villa address as it needs to be address of where credit card is registered!
i'll just play it by ear, and check walmart when we arrive!

thanks all!

They deliver and pick up the stroller at the resort for the vacationer?

Yes, I use them for clients all the time. They offer much more than strollers if you need it. They are excellent to work with. The items are always on time, clean and in proper working order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!