Any updates on Genie+ release date

Here we go. Ugh.

Any word on the DAS "DIY" bookings going live as well? We'll be there Saturday and already have a DAS set up and this is the only thing I am looking forward to.

I'm wondering how much longer DAS waits will be since there will now be lots of other people using the FP/LL entrance.

Ugh we go this weekend from the east coast. I was hoping we wouldn't have to deal with it. At least this time it comes with photopass. Still don't know if we'll buy it. I really don't want to.

Yes, would be interesting to see DAS implementation. Won't be back until MLK weekend since off to Aulani this weekend!

Well, it shouldn't be as bad as it was when MP/FP was around. I don't think there will be wide adoption of Genie+
I'm wondering how much longer DAS waits will be since there will now be lots of other people using the FP/LL entrance.

I used DAS at WDW a few weeks ago and it wasn't any longer than normal FP+ waits in the past even on the high demand rides like Rise. I imagine that DL would be similar.

Well, it shouldn't be as bad as it was when MP/FP was around. I don't think there will be wide adoption of Genie+

I used DAS at WDW a few weeks ago and it wasn't any longer than normal FP+ waits in the past even on the high demand rides like Rise. I imagine that DL would be similar.

I only started using DAS this fall. In the past, I was able to just use MP but unfortunately, I need more accommodations these days. So I'm probably a bit spoiled from what it's been like recently, but will adapt. Thanks!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest