Any tips for Mickey magical map?

katyringo

DIS Veteran
I want to see this show. We have younger kids tho so getting anywhere super early and having to wait is not our game plan. Any tips for this? Going during peak season. Thanks!

It's not at all hard to get a good spot.

A couple of tips:
- something to sit on is nice; the bleachers are metal and can be cold - we try to remember to grab a blanket out of the stroller
- we try to either sit on an end that extends out further than the row in front of us (unobstructed view) or else we pick a seat behind short people who already look "settled." Because so many people arrive right when the show is starting, the "empty" row in front of you may not stay that way!

Don't worry about it the theater seating is huge.
We have always been able to find a spot

We use this time for a break and a snack.

We went on July 2nd, got there about 15 minutes before, and our seats were fine. I don't like to sit super close though.

I love this show so much, and luckily it’s probably the easiest show to see at the parks!! I agree with everyone...we go in the middle of summer and you can get a very decent seat 15 minutes prior. Enjoy the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter