Any thoughts on Jet Skis at Castaway Cay ??

Debbie Torres

Love to cruise DCL
My hubby and I are thinking of trying them out on Castaway Cay in October . Are they worth the price for one hour??

Thoughts

I don't know how cold it will be, but this is definitely worth the price. We did it a few years back and will be doing again this July. The water is very salty so bring goggles.

My hubby and I are thinking of trying them out on Castaway Cay in October . Are they worth the price for one hour??

Thoughts
My husband and and took all of our kids, their spouses,and Granddaughters. I stayed behind and watched all the littles while everyone went out on the jet skis. They all loved it and had so much fun!! I was worried when we booked it that they wouldn't be able to go fast but have to stay behind their guide. This wasn't the case at all. The were able to go as fast as they wanted and do what Jet Skis are made to do. It was one of the highlights of the day!! It is worth every penny spent....do it, you'll have a blast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter