Any Summer plans that

Our big summer plan was going to Europe and visiting France: Normandy, Paris, and DLP. Then England. That happened last month. It was great!

Up next for us: Weekend trip to Chattanooga, TN for Cub Scouts. Going to Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain. Then in August our Cub pack is going swimming. Otherwise it's just work and the kids returning to school in one month.

Going to the White Mountains in NH in August with the family. We go every year and rent a gorgeous house right on the lake.
Otherwise I am hitting the beach as much as I possibly can....

Taking a 2 and a half week trip to Utah for music festival, 3 day rafting trip, and day trips to Arches and Canyonlands national parks in a few weeks. Been planning it for 2 years, the rafting trip booked up immediately last year so we postponed it until 2019. Hoping everyone stays healthy because it’s costing a fortune.

We are going to Universal August 12-19, with a night at MNSSHP. Then we are headed to St Augustine August 19-26 for a week at the beach and to move DS into his college dorm and DD into the house she’s sharing with friends for her junior year in college. After that it’s back to work for me. Our school opens the day after Labor Day but August 28 for staff

Summertime when kids are out of school is too expensive and too crowded. I like to go in the summertime when kids are in school.
This September dcl transatlantic Cruise. Usually have something going on in September. Cheap prices

Disney World next month for ten days, then a beach trip in October for another ten, then another Disney trip in December if the thought of all the Star Wars fans doesn’t cause me to chicken out. We aren’t supposed to take vacation from mid June through mid August because that is some of the busiest time for us, but I have been there forever and get a lot of time off.

DD 12 just got back from an outdoor skills camp today so not other plans for summer. Heading to WDW at the end of September for a week

We still have our annual neighborhood tubing day on the Ichetucknee River. We meet at Dunkin Donuts, make the drive over to the state park, do one float, have a huge picnic lunch, do another float, head to the springs to swim and dive, then drive home. It's very fun but also exhausting. It started with a couple families, and is up to 5-6. We had over 30 folks last year.

My boyfriend and I have a week of vacation coming up the first week of August. We’re heading to Connecticut. We are both big Lucille Ball fans so we’ll be marking Lucy’s 108th birthday 🎂 by attending the I Love Lucy movie on the big screen with other fans on August 6. Other than a day at Six Flags New England we’ll just be relaxing and enjoying some great seafood 🦞. Back to work on August 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter