Any Roomba deals?

I saw some people buying them at a Linens and Things this weekend. Everything was at least 50% off. I don't know the original prices, and I'm sure the stock that is left will vary from store to store. I have been in 3 in the past 2 weeks - one was almost empty, the other had lots of window treatments left, and the other one had tons of bedding left.

After BF, I had my Kohls cash and used it with a 15% off to buy a Roomba for my Mom. Reg price was $159, I got it for right around $100. Not the best deal, but was good for me.

Today- At woot.com 2for Tuesday- 2 Roombas for $149.99~! You probably won't be able to beat that price.

Today- At woot.com 2for Tuesday- 2 Roombas for $149.99~! You probably won't be able to beat that price.

I was just going to post about the deal at woot.com (for today only)....just an FYI, they are refurbished (not sure if that matters to anyone, just wanted to point it out)....still a great deal!

I just picked up the double pack at woot! WOOO HOOO! One for upstairs and one for downstairs!

I bought a refurbed roomba on woot, it's like new! No problems at all, and it's now almost a year old. Today's deal is great!!

Keep watching woot. Roombas come around pretty frequently.

Any reviews on these? Do they work pretty well, was wondering how well they do on hardwood floors? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter