Any rides/attractions that don't take DAS? Wondering about ROTR, Millenium Falcon, Remy, - the newer ones

Our daughter who uses DAS can’t go on People Mover - we can’t carry her up and down the moving walkway.
But, my family did see people getting DAS Return Times when we were at WDW in June 2021.
Ok, admittedly, we didn't ask on this last trip, as they never had before, silly us for assuming, we know better these days.

I have been wondering this same thing. I heard from a TA friend of mine that you can use DAS at some rides that don't have a fast pass. I was specifically looking at Astro Orbiter, I was told they take you up the elevator. Can anyone confirm this?
Yes I have used my DAS here a number of times

Also, note that if you have an earlier boarding group at Rise, they will not use the DAS, as they send everyone through both the standard and FP queues.

Enchanted Tales with Belle (when it reopens) didn't take the DAS.
I have used my DAS for enchanted tales with bell before I do not know why they did not let you use it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter