Any Rental Car Deals Out There?

matusel3

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if there is a better place to ask this question, but what are the best rates out there for rental cars? I will be flying into Sanford and driving to Orlando. Does anyone have any great deals? I'm looking at going in July, I would like to reserve a car at a good rate now, and then I'll monitor the deals moving forward for a better rate, cancel, and re-reserve if I have to. I don't have any preference on car type at all, doesn't matter.

Thanks!

Go to mousesavers.com and click on rental cars. You can find discount codes for all of the car rental companies and do some research on which one is the cheapest.

I can tell you that the best rate we have from Sanford is with the orlando magicard through Alamo. It saved us about 30%!

Go to mousesavers.com and click on rental cars. You can find discount codes for all of the car rental companies and do some research on which one is the cheapest.

I can tell you that the best rate we have from Sanford is with the orlando magicard through Alamo. It saved us about 30%!

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but can you please elaborate on this deal? I checked on the Magicard website and didn't see any info about Alamo in there. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter