Any recommendations for clean hotel near Busch Gardens Tampa?

wvhokies

Earning My Ears
We'll be staying there Sat, 5/12 with a check-out on 5/14. The closer to BG, the better! I've checked out tripadvisor, but there's no substitute for the opinions of disboarders!!:)

Nowhere near as many hotels in Tampa as you'll find in Orlando.I would go with the Embassy Suites on Fowler about 3 minutes from the park,right by it there's also a La Quinta and a Wingate all three on Fowler.There's also another La Quinta probably walking distance to the park,although I think the one on Fowler is a tad nicer,either way all these are good hotels close to the park and with free breakfast.I stayed at what is now the Holiday Inn and suites when it was called Tampa Grand suites and it was a nice place but no breakfast.I would stick to those three around Fowler and Mckinley.I stayed at a Sleep Inn I believe on Fletcher right by I-75 a couple of years ago that was pretty decent but a bit further away,maybe 10-15 minutes away.I would suggest sticking with a good brand hotel in Tampa and in good areas,for example the Busch Gardens area is not the best but on Fowler and Mckinley you're right by the park and by USF,if you however go maybe 3 miles west you might end up in the biggest dump you probably ever stayed at,we made that mistake once and won't again.There's also many good hotels by the airport but there you'll be about 20-25 minutes away.

Another vote for the Embassy Suites on Fowler. The Wingate is also very popular according to trip advisor.

We decided to go with La Quinta. Embassy Suites got terrific reviews, but was a bit higher than our budget would allow. Thanks for all the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!