Any recent reviews on the Little Tiki Village

Magalex

DIS Veteran
Any recent reviews/stays on the Little Tiki Village in Kissimmee? I do realize it is located at the far end of 192. But I just came across the website & I like the rates & the room/service offers. This trip won't be solely devoted to the WDW parks & we are looking for something different. I think my 11 yr old DS would love the resort activities. However we may visit MK & EPCOT so how long does it take to drive to the parks?

We stayed there in June. We had a friend that has a timeshare so we got the week for 550 for a 2bd townhouse. For the money it was pretty nice. The front desk will try to PRESSURE you into timeshare. The activites are not included but are cheap, it was 60 for the week I believe. That included wifi as well. The pool and other activites close early like 7 or 8. Stay away from the onsite restaurant, it was pretty nasty and the food was terrible. Washer and dryer is really small so you will have to do more loads, but at least it is there. The dishes/utensils they provide are not enought so consider going down the street to publix for trash bags, paper plate, laundry det.,etc. I wasn't really that far from wdw about 15min.

PS

Overall it was nice. I would stay there again if we needed the space on that trip there was 6 of us. The kids did enjoy the pool and activites.

Thank you for the little review! Do they give you a schedule of activities at check-in? I found a map that had the listings of all restaurants/shops/grocery stores in the area which will help. My DH & I would plan to go to Publix or Super Target on arrival day. My DH wants to really try this to see if we save money on breakfast & small meals. I have never done laundry on vacation so it will be a benefit just to be able to do some white t-shirts. We go in June so most of all t-shirts are white & light as possible.

Also visited in June. Yes, they did give us activities for the week and were very helpful. There is a resort fee that you pay that covers using the waterpark area, riding their surrey bikes, and using the paddle boats on the lake. Our kids loved it and hope yours do as well. The drive was about 10 min getting up early to be there at rope drop - 8:30 ish -and the little bit further drive takes you by some fast food places which are a nice option when cooking to save a bit gets replaced by tired and want some food now,lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter