Any recent Crystal Palace Reviews?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! We have a lunch reservation on 4/12. We haven’t eaten there since it was no longer a buffet, just wondering what to expect. Would love to read some reviews. Thanks in advance.

Two senior adults and we ate lunch March 4.
Salad was served family style, and we enjoyed it. I got the extra tomato slice.

My main meal. We both had fried chicken. It was more than I could eat. Either the collard greens or the honey dip had a spicy bite and I didn’t appreciate that. The chicken was perfect. DH didn’t like the crumbs on the Mac and cheese

The desserts were delicious. Presentation was a nod to the characters that used to be there in person. We both agreed that the next time we will bring the whole lot home with us to enjoy when we weren’t so full.

I may try something different when we go again in May, but we look forward to going again.1617100538357.jpeg

Two senior adults and we ate lunch March 4.
Salad was served family style, and we enjoyed it. I got the extra tomato slice.
View attachment 565989

My main meal. We both had fried chicken. It was more than I could eat. Either the collard greens or the honey dip had a spicy bite and I didn’t appreciate that. The chicken was perfect. DH didn’t like the crumbs on the Mac and cheese

The desserts were delicious. Presentation was a nod to the characters that used to be there in person. We both agreed that the next time we will bring the whole lot home with us to enjoy when we weren’t so full.
View attachment 565991

I may try something different when we go again in May, but we look forward to going again.View attachment 565990
That salad looks rough!

Not a fan of bread crumbs on Mac and cheese.
Love a good fried chicken though.

My mom and I ate here in February. We had the blackened catfish with shrimp and grits. It was our favorite meal of the trip. We did take our desserts to go because we were full.

We ate at CP last week. I had the catfish and it was very good. Don't recall what my daughter had-might have been beef, but mine was definitely better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter