Any priceline advice for a Sat night in Vegas?

LadyyRedd

<font color=red>Someone stole my toothpaste/Chapst
My sis and I are going to Vegas for a week. Well, we'll be there 5 days, drive out to Grand Canyon, stay 1 night, drive back next day and will get back Vegas late sat night (10pm-midnight sometime). Our flight home is mid-Sunday. Any advice for priceline for that Saturday night? We don't care if we have to share a King bed for a night. We want safe and clean, basically just a nice place to sleep and shower the next morning to get ready to head home. I thought about trying priceline, but thought others that know the area might have some advice on bidding.

Kimya

We got the South Point, which is about 5 miles from the strip, but a great place to stay, for Saturday and Sunday night. It was about $80 a night on Priceline.

That is a fantastic rate for a fri/sat night. It's a newer property (opened last year, I believe) and the rooms are nice! It's close to the outlet mall too...

I ended up getting the Renaissance for $99 on Priceline for that Saturday night. NICE hotel near the convention center. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. Nicer room than we had at Treasure Island.

Kimya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!