Any pictures of give Kids The World Village?

monica9

DIS Veteran
im just curious because I know a toddler who just went to Disney for make a wish and heard they stayed at this wonderful place I never even heard of. Can’t seem to find pictures anywhere online and not sure if that’s intentional. Just curious. It sounds wonderful and I love the idea.

im just curious because I know a toddler who just went to Disney for make a wish and heard they stayed at this wonderful place I never even heard of. Can’t seem to find pictures anywhere online and not sure if that’s intentional. Just curious. It sounds wonderful and I love the idea.
it is only for Make A Wish type trips and I have had the privilege of staying there with 2 grandsons on their Wish Trips. it is as wonderful as it sounds. it was hard to find enough time to do all the parks and do everything offered at the Village

it is only for Make A Wish type trips and I have had the privilege of staying there with 2 grandsons on their Wish Trips. it is as wonderful as it sounds. it was hard to find enough time to do all the parks and do everything offered at the Village
Im so glad your gransons were able to experience that!! Make a wish is such a wonderful foundation.

I don't have pictures. I went on my sisters wish trip back in 1991. Totally magical place. We only lived 45 minutes away so we attended many local parties there before we actually got to sleep there. I am so glad they have that and I donate to them yearly.

Great organization I donate to them quiet a bit. One year my wife and I would like to go down and stay in our DVC but spend our days volunteering at the Village.

Last edited:

If you Google Give Kids The World & hit “IMAGES” (iPhone) lots of pics come up. When we volunteered there we were instructed we could take all the pics we wanted of the facilities as long as no guests were in the pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter