Any pics yet of Dream aft balconies?

How are the 5Es on Deck 7?
I have 7192 and 7194 booked. The wrap around cabins for 5E are booked.
I only saw 7192/7194 for the Fantasy. Is it exactly the same for Dream?
Thank you.

Oh, just changed to 6190 and 6192, had these balconys before and they are bigger then the Deck 7 balconys I believe.

Hey everyone!

I have booked rooms 10166 & 10164 on the Fantasy and would really love to see pics of the verandas.:goodvibes
10164 on the Dream ... same as the Fantasy.

9090780756_e0219233a4_z.jpg

Here is 9670 of the Dream. We got PD upgrade for the Maiden Voyage :cool1:
My fiance Mick is standing in the corner surveying 'his balcony'!
This is not a HA room, it could be if DCL add a few more features, but anyone can book it. It has no steps and a roll in bathroom, but it doesn't have handles in the bathroom or an auto door opener.
(Apologies if I've already posted on this thread, I couldn't remember)!!

photo.jpg

That post puts me at 1000 too!!

I can choose between 10166 and 9176. Both are the middle aft. Which one is larger? I have stayed in 10658 before on Dream and loved that balcony but cant get it on our Fantasy cruise.

Im back and forth. Initally booked 9176 then changed to 10166. Not worried about Cabanas. Like being able to walk up one flight of stairs actually. But are these two balconies the same size? Cant tell by pics.

This is my first post ever on a board, so I'm sorry if I am off topic or do this incorrectly.
We are going on a cruise in 2 weeks, and I'm very curious about the balconies of our rooms. We are sailing on the Disney Fantasy aft staterooms 5190 and 5192. Anyone with pictures or video I would LOVE to see them. Thanks! Looking forward to figuring out how to use the boards :goodvibes

Just wanted to say welcome. The aft verandahs are so nice. Sorry no pics but Google has lots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter